who else thinks it is stupid when

other people ask questions about their family's kids. how my sister in law takes care of her children is none of my business so i'm not going to come on here asking if the rest of you think what she's doing is wrong. does that bother anyone else when ppl do that though?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I think if its life threatening its okay... but if its more like just a difference of opinion.. or something little yeah i think its none of their business. And if your talking about the feeding th 3 week old.. I think she should let the dr cross that bridge with the parents, not her.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I think sometimes people ask to see if they are the ones that are off base. Sometimes I ask questions to get others ideas on what I think is right/not right... I try to get some other peoples point of view.

BUT, I have to admit many questions on here make me scratch my head like...huh????
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• No, I really am not bothered by it. I think CM is for our lives and who's in it and how we're concerned or not, affected by whatever in different ways.

I don't think CM really was put together only specifically for immediate families of members.

What's going on in our world, our lives as a whole can have a great affect or devastating effect on us as moms. I've learned stuff here and here and there I think I've left some words of wisdom of encourgement and guidance to others.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Not if its out of genuine curiousity...and i agree with teampalmer...sometimes i just ask to check to see if my thought process is wrong..or off....but yea some women on here ask things that have me talking out loud!! LoL...."like SERIOUSLY DID YOU REALLY"!?...but its just a question..why not answer it..its entertainment!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:01 AM on Jun. 22, 2009