not a question... just have to get tell someone!

I cheated on my husband!
I know I am horrible and forever damned to hell but...
My husband has for years accused me of cheating on him with no warrant to do so...
he has mentally and emotionally abused me for years as well...
I did not plan for this to happen... and Iwish it didn't but now I have to live with something I said " I would never do!"

How do I move on?

I know I will get my bashers and I deserve it but if you could help me too, that would be great!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• dont tell him anything just move on with your life did you cheat on him with any person or do you want to have an affair? if its a one time thing than keep it to your self if he accused you before it would only get worse trust me!!!!! if you are having an affair and will continue to cheat then I really dont love your husband and you want something else its up to you.
    jaramilloe88

Answer by jaramilloe88 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Sounds like you've been through the guilt before you committed the crime. I'm not justifying what you did and I'm not saying it's right, but if you're husband really is the way you just said he is maybe you guys shouldn't be together.

ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:00 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• yeah, well. Why on earth couldn't you just leave him. Well for what ever reason it's done. Now help yourself your kids and get counselling to help you throw this. Displaced Homemakers, United Way have a bunch of ways to help. Call your county's services. Pick up from here and do better to be the best mom and woman. Prayers for you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• There is huge part of me that doesn't think we shoud either and another part of me that says hes my husband and I am suppoesd to stick by him through anything...I am very confused to say the least!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Well, you could do a few things. You could tell your husband the truth and you both can seek counseling, you could continue with your normal day to day life but know this will always be on your mind, or three you can leave and ask for a divorce because it's obvious you are not happy. I'm leaning more towards the first option because it sounds like you both need counseling to correct the marital issues you have. If counseling doesn't work then maybe option three would be better for you. No matter what you choose to do remember that everything always has a way of working itself out. [[[hugs]]]
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I think people cheat when there is a whole in their relationship and the person they cheat with fills that void. You need to figure out what that void is and talk to your HUSBAND about it. He can't fix something that he doesn't know is wrong. Also- you said he's emotionally abusive towards you. You two need to seek counseling for both of your problems and get help to save your marriage- if you don't want to do that and don't want to fix it well then get out of the marriage.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• You need to get out of the Marriage. If your not happy in the marriage.. I have more I could say..But I am going to bite my tongue:(

Answer by louise2 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• It just sounds like there wasn't any trust from the start. Do you want your kids to grow up seeing that kind of thing go on? They're more important than you or your husband and they need to see how a stable relationship is if they're going to see relationships at all. Otherwise it will just start a cycle and they will be untrusting of their own spouses when they grow up because "my parent's were this way." Sticking by someone can only go so far.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:06 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• you need to take a stand and tell dh this is how its gonna be you will treat me as i should be treated and respect me my wishes and our kids and help me get our relationship to a happy heathly leval.. if not then im sorry but u need to make arrangments to stay somewere else. and stick to it. follow threw. let him know u love him but u will move on if need be. good luck and best wishes to u. you and dh are a team and need to make him a team player if he wont it wont work..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I have been for years trying to work on that void ... we fight about things I have no control over... he like to make me feel helpless...he like to beat me down ... and then like right now trys really hard to make up for it ... I have been on this mayy-go-round for a long tiome but now I feel like we are in too deep... I have asked for counciling but there is always an excuse... lately its a good one, he works nights and watches our son during the day , we seriously have no way of getting to counciling... if he would even go... hes says he would now but thats because he knows we cant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jun. 22, 2009