when did you take your belly ring out?

Ive had mine for about 8 years now, and im debating on taking it out or not...im about 26 weeks. If you took yours out, were you able to put it back in after delivery? Its also getting kinda annoying because it looks like I have an outie under every shirt from the belly ring!! haha

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 10:30 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i didnt take mine out untill i went into the hospital..... and put it in after delivery....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I took mine out at about 6mos and then put in a pregnancy belly ring. You can get them at tummytoys.com or even the piercing pagodas in the mall.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:35 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• its just a plastic barbell that you can cut to size and its much more comfortable.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Love your profile pic :) Congratulations!
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:37 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• awww thanks! I dont think we have one of those in our mall here, guess ill have to order one online!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 10:42 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• took mine out asap- my sister left hers in and it got all streched out and ugly looking, she still has ugly brown scars where her belly ring used to be.
    I think this does not happen to everyone, as I've seen some look totally normal, but I wouldnt take the risk.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I took mine out probably at around 8 weeks. I had been debating on whether i wanted to keep it or not anyways, this just gave me the final push lol.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2009