What do you say to people like this?

My DH has this friend, He and his on and off again girlfriend have a 2 going on 3 year old DD. Well He HATES being home around his GF they fight constantly they DONT watch that little girl at all. She is almost 3 and still sucks a bottle for every meal. Well besides all those problems the GF took her baby outside to smoke with her the other day(she made me go to and Im pregnant)... Well she was letting that baby eat cigarette butts off the dirty filthy ground! This baby has already had strep throat 3 times this year...! They have a great Dane that poops like a horse and the baby was picking up dead flies from around the poo and eating them and the GF just shrugged it off. So not being able to handle that I stopped the little girl. ugh! theyre awful awful parents and it makes me so angry. to top it off the GF wants another baby. OMFG! what would you say? Im worried for the kid

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Umm what do you think you should do about it?? That childs life is in jeperdday when its eating dog feces dead flies and cigarette butts. You should have taken pictures/videos with your cell phone (assuming you have one) and went straight to CPS.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Call whatever child protective services you have in your area and tell them exactly what you typed here. That child should NOT be with those parents.
    DreaKevAiyana

Answer by DreaKevAiyana at 10:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Tell the woman. Rather have a woman tell me off than her kids get sick. Nasty ass woman she is. Gross.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:42 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• yes, call Child Protective Services and have them reported and investigated.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:44 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Please call.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Call CPS. You can be annoymous if you want. But call.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:50 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• First of all, I think its gross to smoke in front of your kids. If you have to smoke, don't let them see you. Eating flies that were in dog feces...I just don't know what to say about that, I think I would have smacked her across the face after she shrugged. What a lazy piece of sh*t. How is the father as a parent?
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:56 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• 1) How can she MAKE you go with her? You're an adult!

2) Why are you wasting time here asking what you should do instead of doing what you should have done already and making some calls to protect that TODDLER.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jun. 22, 2009