DO you really think NK is the one to fear?

Read this article about Al Qaeda wanting to get Pakistans nukes.
http://in.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idINIndia-40495320090621?sp=true

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 10:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Could NK be working with Al Qaida to create a distraction, thus allowing Al Qaida to "slip under the radar, and get what they're really after?!" I've heard that Lil Kim can be bought!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:45 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• No, I'm heavily medicated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Nuke them all!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• My hubby thinks NK is more of a threat right now.Me idk I worry about all those nut jobs.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:56 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Anyone that wants to destroy America and our way of life is one to fear, including Al Qaeda, North Korea, Iran, etc.

We have to protect ourselves and our children.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 11:14 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I have for a long time. When Bush invaded Iraq for imaginary WMD's Lil Kim was saying, hey we ARE making them, we HAVE the goods...come talk to us..and Bush said "I'm NOT TALKING TO YOU".... and left them for 8 years unchecked developing those weapons that they TOLD US they had...So NOW they are to the point of testing them....

It HAS to make you ask the question...WHY invade Iraq when NK TOLD US they had what we PRETENDED Iraq had????? GWB knew about NK and he KNEW before teh invasion that Iraq DIDN'T...so WHAT WAS THE REASON????
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:17 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Sweet, NK has been developing nuclear weaponry for 30 years. But go ahead and blame Bush. It's the democrat way, afterall.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• sweet a kins, Bush did deal with NK. They are a different type of threat than the religious extremists. They don't care if they die. that is the most dangerous enemy to have. NK is more like a baby throwing a tantrum in a store because you told them no to a toy. Then they will throw the tantrum so you give in to shut them up.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:28 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

Yes, they HAVE been trying for 30 years, over the last 8 they freely ADMITTED it and stated they are still develpoing them..and would like to TALK...I don't blame Bush for NK being a-holes but I do blame him for using resourses in Iraq that SHOULD have gone to Afghanastan and he SHOULD have done SOMETHING with NK...even if it were 3 party talks...Again, the question is WHY IRAQ?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:32 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

No he didn't , he very publicly said he wasn't speaking to them....WHy invade Iraq for SUSPECTED WMD's when we had someone AMITTING IT??

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:33 AM on Jun. 22, 2009