what could the fluttering in my stomach be?

i have been feeling fluttering in my stomach and light periods then normal. every1 tells me its gas but it dont hurt and i feel the fluttering everyday. my periods started being lighter on march 7th and lasted 3 or 4 days but at first it was a really light pink the first day on and off , the next day it was still light but a little blood. and ever since then it will last 3-4 days and be light. and in march i started a week before i was supposed to and have mild stomach cramps even after my period , it was on and off. i have been feeling light headed , tired ,hungry alot more. i know its probably not gas bc why would i have gas everyday and it not hurt? i took a test the end of march and the begining of april i think but they was negative. what could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Health

• You sound pregnant, many women will still experience lighter periods through some if not all of their pregnancy! But fluuters sounds like "quickening" the first sensations of your baby moving...and well if you are lightheaded, tired and hungry along with this they are ALL classic signs of being pregnant. Take an HPT, if this has been going on since march you are already 4 months or so along and HcG starts to level off a bit. Go to your doctor as well because if you are pregnant....and it sure sounds like you are, you need prenatal care!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:03 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• and also i forgot to add i been having the fluttering feeling on both sides of my stomach.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Mom2Jack04 you hit it right. Bet your pregnant. Never say never.
    Anonymous

• It's the end of JUNE..If you are pregnant, you should be having more symptoms then just that..Go take another test..Or go to the doctor..

Answer by louise2 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I'm exactly the same plus sore breast. Help. I've even had a blood test. I'd be 8-4 weeks??
    BrittanyMolina

Answer by BrittanyMolina at 7:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2013