My Husband gives me his passwords then 2 wks later changes it , Why does he play w/my head?

We both decided to give access to each others phones, email address , and so on. He changed all his passwords after an argument we had even our Fandango account. Since then I only have access to his phone, but then he changes it and will give it to me then to change it again. Makes me insecure and I feel hes lying, hiding or cheating plus sometimes gets these text from girls or his ex- girlfriends he remaind friends with. I did check his email and txt nothing that shows cheating, but looking for something. For example: he chats w/ ex and they friends most emails talk about me and my persona , talks to another ex and she likes to go down memory lane which I find disrespectful ( he did stop talking to her once I asked him to). Co workers( females) who laugh at him for buying me gifts. I sometimes think Im just being insecure and might ruin marriage. Going crazy !

ehall13

Asked by ehall13 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• If you keep looking for things you are going to find them. Even if there is nothing to find. Get over it and trust your man. Because if you can't trust him you shouldn't be with him.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Why don't you trust each other? And if you don't, what sort of relationship do you have?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:21 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Well, I would think there are some trust issues obviously. But one thing to consider is if he's sort of ulra conservative? I know a lot of guys who change their passwords monthly. Not because they are hiding things, but to preserve their security. Especially if he buys things online. My DH and I have two separate computers. No, I don't have his passwords nor do I want them. He doesn't have mine either, but if he asked, yes I would tell him. He did cheat on me once, but honestly I trust him at this point so its not a big deal. My DH won't even look in my purse to get something when I ask him, he brings me the whole purse. Because its not his, and he thinks its disrespectful to go through my things. I don't go through his things either, unless I have permission.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 11:24 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Wow, that's a tricky one. Well the first thing I would do is to ask him why he keeps changing his passwords and then ask him to stop. Tell him he's defeating the whole purpose if he's going to continue changing them on a regular basis.

And if the texts and IMs from other females bother you, I'd tell him to end all communication with them.

But that's just me - Im very jealous by nature.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 11:25 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I hope you changed your passwords too. Sounds to me like he is up to no good.

Answer by louise2 at 11:27 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• He is a man, sounds like he is trying to make you insecure. You both need to sit and discuss it, and why is he chatting with his ex, who is being disrespectful. How would he feel if you were chatting with your ex who had no respect for your relationship. If he is chatting with woman who don't respect your relationship, Don't blame the woman, blame him for allowing it-he should have put an end to that a long time ago, this is my opinion only.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:28 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Sorta seems like he's doing it to mess with you..keep you on your toes. If your really convinced he's cheating, you can go to your wireless providers website and view the activity.
    Lesli...my DH is the same way, he thinks its disrespectful to go through my purse and he will just bring me the whole thing lol... I think it stems from his mother. I too don't like to go in other peoples purses.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I do feel I have trust issues and thats to the two previous relationships I had in which I got cheated on both. He would give me world if he could. Thing is ladies I dont like searching and I want to have trust of not having passwords, but bothers me when I see the text come in and its a female. He did stop talking to that girl who wanted to go down memory lane delted her from facebook and all. So i guess he does try to keep me ok about things like that. Just drives me crazy he plays the changing of password.
    ehall13

Answer by ehall13 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• How much more do you need to realize he's messin around!! I wouldn't allow the ex-gf chatting that's just me! Do you have ex-bf that u talk to? If not I'd get one!! Fight fire with fire!! I'd change my passwords also. I'd make it a point to let him know! I'd also make sure he dosen't have access to my phone and maybe I'd let him think someone was calling me that I don't want him to know is calling.However, if he's just trying to hurt you maybe you should tell him that's bullshit and you don't have to deal with that. Scre him straight!!
    mommyhero

Answer by mommyhero at 12:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• As I said I dont find anything proving he cheats conversations are clean and some about me. He did stop chatting with disrespectful one. Yes I do have exs I still talk to but try to avoid it since I find it wrong. I also have male friends I talk to. I just leave it out in the open dont HIDE like he does.

ehall13

Answer by ehall13 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2009