Has anyone had the Essure procedure?

I am considering having the Essure procedure and I am trying to find someone else that has had it to see what they thought. We have 2 kids and are not looking to have anymore. My husband has "been calling to have a vasectomy" for about 6 years and I am tired of waiting. LOL.

KMIassogna

Asked by KMIassogna at 11:18 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Health

• I had the option to do it but I chose a tubal ligation. It seemed like the thing to do at first, but I didn't want to sit and wait for the gradual process to take place. I didn't mind the tubal, and the results were the same. It wasn't as invasive as I imagined a tubal to be. If you aren't sure, try doing a bunch of homework on the internet, they have all kinds of sites with different info that might help.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:28 AM on Jun. 22, 2009