Gummy worms... how bad are they for me?

I eat them about twice a week or so... besides the sugar is there anything else that I should know about?

DesignDiva21

Asked by DesignDiva21 at 11:18 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Twice a week? There's nothing to worry about. They're sugar, gelatine, flavoring, color.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:19 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I suppose they are just as bad as regular candy. They do have sugar free tho if you are really worried. When I was about 13 weeks+ I craved gummy bears and sour worms for about a month. I loved them, baby loved them. I saw no worries! As long as your still eating healthy and not just eating candy all day you are perfectly fine. :)
    victoria.mommy

Answer by victoria.mommy at 11:31 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• If you are worried about gummy worms I'd hate to think what else you are paranoid about!lol Get a pregnancy book and read what is safe and what isn't, most of them will give you the basic no no's. And yes, some people will tell you everything you eat and do are bad for the baby! I say if it's not in the book, or your doctor hasn't said anything to you about it, you are probably fine.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 22, 2009