So what are you doing today?

Me? I'm sitting at home on my day off baby sitting my grown ass nieces.
One's 2 whose going on 40 && the other is 7 going on about 16 lol.
We've been out ripping and running doing errands for my mom; and just when I thought to take my Zofran and wait for it to kick in and eat breakfast I get a phone call from my mom telling me to go pick up my little brother because he's down the country (what refer to as a really country county in VA lol) and he's running off at the mouth to my grandma && grandpa. but instead I got my older brother to do so, its hot as hell out side i'm 4months pregnant, and the car has no AC i be damned ! lol - but how's your morning going so far, and what are YOU up too today?

dorkish_face

Asked by dorkish_face at 11:20 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wow that sounds like a bunch of stupid pointless shit to be doing anyways I am 4 months and two weeks pregnant and I am doing nothing but checking the mail today lol thats right i am going to sit on my ass on the internet all day cuz it is too hot to do anything else otherwise lol hope you have a better day!
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• i'm 8 months, two weeks and a day pregnant, it's my first and things are going to be interesting, came from teh doctor at 11, came home to my three step children, the oldest is still asleep. when i left i told the youngest not to eat in his room or drink, because they leave their stuff there until the next week they come which is every other weekend. and my MIL, who lives with me, told me i can't eat in my room, and i just left. when i got back my step sons were attacking each other with i don't know what so i told them to stop. my class grade hasn't been posted, my husband hasn't texted me and i have a sonogram tomorrow. i have to see my step children's mother who i hate and i still have to go to WIC in a few minutes and my step son wants to go swimming but i don't want to go seat out there with them, becasue it is hot, not as hot as it was last week, but still around 100.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 12:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2009