You wanna know what I think?

I think God is still on the throne, God is still in control and everything is going to be alright. In my life, through out my struggles, through your life and your struggles, God has never lost control of the situation. No problem you face is too big or too small for God to move on or for God to care about. Let go and let God do his job, let go of the worry about things going on in the world, GOD Himself is still in control. I'm so thankful for that, God has been so good to me even when I was undeserving of His mercy and grace, He's still been there for me, and good to me. I'm glad that's the kind of God I serve....

jillisue808

Asked by jillisue808 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Amen, sister
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:33 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Good for you.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 11:35 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Good for you..Your going to stop rowing that boat and let it go over that water fall..

Answer by louise2 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• What an awesome God we serve!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:40 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• You wanna know what I think? I don't think this was meant to be a question. I think you were just trying to find a way to say what you wanted to say....why don't you blog about it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• My bad...here's the question part to it...what do you think? Now...it's offically a question.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• lol! last poster here! I'll go think about it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• While I appreciate you trying to put a positive and encouraging message out there, OP, what I think is: NO ONE has more control than I do over what takes place in my life. While not omnipotent or omniscient and certanily not ever in 100% complete control, I still have more say about what happens in my life than anyone else. I may not always be able to control or dictate what life will bring my way but, I am always in the position to control my attitude towards, actions in response to, and context in which to view what happens. I dervive a great sense of comfort from believing that at any moment I can have a hand at helping to create my own reality.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 11:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I believe common sense and reason come from God and are tools to be used to solve problems. Relying on him involves relying on the capabilities he has given us. There must be a balance between the two. If we take "relying on God" to mean doing nothing to help ourselves, we are not truly relying on God because we are not accepting the help within ourselves that he has already offers. I agree with trying to be at peace and working through a problem because it acknowledges God's power but not only that, it's just healthier.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Good message.
    The problem with relying totally on ourselves is we get in His way. He wants us to not lean on our own understanding of things but to trust HIM for HE sees the bigger picture.

Bubba.. thats what Lucifer thought and look at where it landed him. God is truly in control of the Universe.... He can give a life and take a life.. He can take away your ability to breathe in a moments time and you have no control over that. You didnt control when you were conceived, what color hair and eyes you were going to have. You have no control over the color of your skin or the gender you were to have. You also do not have control over the day you die either. He has our days numbered according to His purposes for you on this earth. You may think you have control but He is in control of what you control. :-) He knows all things and has everything in His hands including your destiny.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2009