I want to get my hair colored

im a natural blonde but i want my hair blonder since its summer time.
I was thinking of bleaching it, or just going really blonde. what do u think?
also any ideas on a cute style? i dont want any of the length taken off, just something cute, maybe layers? right now its just a little past my shoulders. an ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Actually, I have a client who I only use blond color on her and she really does get that light. If you are naturally a level 8 or 9 you can achieve that lightness level without bleach. But most of the time foiling with some bleach is necessary. The blonds that make me cringe are the ones with the light white hair and the ends that look like cotton candy......eeeesh! If it's shiny and healthy looking I don't think it looks trashy!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• i'd get some hilights & layers (if you want them) the hilights will keep you from going TOO blonde
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:48 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Go in and get a heavy blond foil and ask them not to remove any length but to give your hair a new shape instead. Don't bleach all your hair, especially by yourself. I smell recipe for disaster every time. The foil will keep all of you hair from becoming over processed and it fives blonds BEAUTIFUL dimension!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:48 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• sorry, not fives, gives!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• can you achieve this without bleaching?

View Image

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• why would you want hair that color?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• anon. 11:52 because those girls are beautiful. it looks so pretty
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• it looks trashy why do you want to look like a playboy bunny, unless you have a great body & pretty face like that then you'll never pull it off
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• If you already have blonde hair and want it lightened for the summer, how about using natural ingredients and letting the sun do it's job? Just protect your skin from the UVA & UVB rays and sit outside in the sun to read a book or something.
    I can't remember the natural ingredients, but I'm sure you can do a Google search.
    I think the natural look is so much prettier and classier than salon or store-bought colorings, especially when the colors are so vastly different from your natural color or look fake.
    Have a great summer!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• no you cant get that with out bleaching.my daughter is a hair dresser and works in a boston salon.rich blonde highlights are always nice.maybe a nice blonde for a base color and stronger blondes for high lights.my daughters salon always and only uses foil. in order to up keep her or hephs girlfriends color she probly goes to a real expensive salon and gets major conditioning treatments or it will damage real quick.just remember now that it is summer the clrorine pool and sun will change the color of your hair...i say go to a salon and get a consoltation...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2009