• In the Spotlight:

Why do we always argue about abortion on cafe mom when it just seems to go in circles?

I mean we have so many other things to talk about and this subject just makes people argue, and no side ever changes their mind. I just see it a lot around here. It's like beating a dead horse!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well it looks like from some questions posted this morning that the working mom and sahm mom debate is starting up again. I wonder sometimes if someone that works for cafemom posts these questions to get debates going
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• They're called trolls and one seems to be on the rampage this morning!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I hope you weren't referring to me! This is a real question. I honestly was wondering because every time I come on here there is always something. Sometimes the debate can make my head spin!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• No I wasn't referring to you. There is another anon posting stupid questions and one of them was about abortion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• because anti-abortion are annoying and crazy. They need to put down those sighs and stop killing innocent doctors. I can't stand seeing them protesting all the time, they should all be arrested.
    Anonymous

• because it's a debate, and some people like to argue
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 12:08 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• People are very passionate in their beliefs on the subject.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:36 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• The right to protest abortion or anything else for that matter it a right protected by the Constitution anon 12:07! You should be glad that it is protected! It also protects your right to protest something you don't believe in.
    This has gone on since the dawn of time, people will never agree on everything. This is a very hot button issue, a life is at steak. Some people feel so strongly about certain subjects. I just avoid the questions I know will only wind up starting crap.
    Anonymous

• Some people are drama starters...
    Anonymous