I am gonna try again!

Dh and I talked last night and we are going to start trying for another baby does anyone know when you are more likely to get prego??? like what time of the month....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• about a week b4 your period
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• google it. im sure a ton of websites will come up giving you all the best ways yada yada do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• It depends on your cycle. If you have a typical 28 day cycle you ovulate on day 14, your best bet though is to have sex for the five days proceding your ovulation day....because it can take up to 5 days for the swimmers to reach their destination....if you have sex too late the egg may not be fertile anymore!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:36 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• start tracking cycle now...try 3 days before you ovulate..during ovulation and right after...GL
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I agree first try the ovulation tests to find out when you ovulate based on your cycle, then once you have an idea of that try about 3 days before and 3 days after. (I recommend before because the sperm will still hang out for a couple days if you aren't ovulating at the time). Are your cycles regular?
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2009