Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage? 7 weeks Late & Now Bleeding Clumps!

I'm wondering if I was pregnant! I never ever missed a period. Then I went 7 weeks without one. Now I'm heavy bleeding clots. I feel Awful, dizzy, light headed, Moody, Crabby, Sad. Etc... What could this be? How long will the heavy bleeding clots be? Any ideas? I don't live near any clinics or have the ability to pay for any doctor's services! My DH is Mad I can't have Sex. Etc... I don't feel Well! So you have any tips? How can I get my energy back?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Health

Answers (5)
  • How big are the clot? I believe its if they are the size of a quarter your supposed to go to the doctor no matter what. Go buy a pregnancy test and see what it says. Either way whether you have the funds or not your going to have to go to the doctor. If you are having a miscarriage you will need to make sure every thing is out and may need a D&C. I would call your doctors office and just see what they think..

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

  • Go to the doctor and get blood work done right away, if the hormone is in there you probably are. I had one and didn't even know it, but it could just be that you were late for another reason and the period is really heavy, I get this a lot and I can't get prego anymore!

    Answer by Steff107 at 12:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

  • Start drinking a lot of water. Start taking a good multivitamin. Use alieve for cramps. (Don't use tylenol it will thin your blood and you'll bleed longer.) You need to rest and get off your feet while you're bleeding. I've had six miscarriages and the length of bleeding varied, one thing I did when I had to be up and around and at night was wear Depends adult diapers (embarrassing, but extremely helpful.) You most likely did have a miscarriage and you should see a doctor if it is at all possible.Go to the ER and have them examine the clots for tissue and then contact the hospital billing dept for a charity form, which will take care of the cost. I'm really sorry this happened, its a horrible thing to go through. If you find yourself more than a few weeks late again, you may need to get to a dr whether you can afford it or not. You don't want to have to go through this a second time, trust me on that. Take care.

    Answer by MommyAddie at 12:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

  • Also, a home preg. test won't tell you anything at this point - blood can taint the results and hgh is too low by the time you miscarry. You need a blood test. If they can determine why you miscarried they may be able to prevent it in the future.

    Answer by MommyAddie at 12:08 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

  • You NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR!!! And kick your stupid husband in the nuts for even making such a jackass comment. My God, his wife is hemorrhaging and all he cares about is sex?? What a jerk. Omg. Please see a doctor immediately. Go to the emergency room and tell them you're hemorrhaging and you don't have insurance or money to pay. They cannot turn you away.

    Answer by CoolGirlChris at 3:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
Moles on nipple area?

Next question overall (General Parenting)
how to find pagents?