incresing pressure?plz someone..

im 30 weeks and the last few days my presure feeling is increasing, not alot just enough to feel uncomfortable when sitting upright. is this normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes, the baby is getting bigger every day
    Anonymous

• Im 31 weeks and have the same pressure in my rectum and vaginal area and on top of that I get diareha every time I eat, so I feel your pain. I find myself not sitting straight anymore so I dont have the pressure but then by the end of the day my back kills. I cant wait to have this baby. I didnt have any of this with my first baby but I have been told that its all just hazards of being pregnant.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 12:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• yes this is normal i went to ask a nurse about this becasue this is my first child and i was worried, a few weeks back. the baby grows about an ounce every day, so he is just stretching out to the tight space.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 12:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2009