should i get a tatto in memory of my friend?

i had planned on gettin a tattoo of a star for my friend she loved stars . the only person i told was my husband about the tat im gettin and yesterday 2 of my friends got her named tattoed on them..theirs were in memory of---- and her birth date and death date.. i dont want to seem like im coping them...and all i was gonna get was some stars on my ribs just below my chest.... should i still do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Your tattoos, your body. Your friend. I don't think your other friends would be petty enough to think you were "copying" them, especially since your tattoo and their tattoos are not the same style. If you still want to memorialize your friend, then you should.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• YES U SHOULD. MY NEPHEW AND A BUNCH OF HIS FRIENDS GOT TATTS FOR ONE OF THERE FRIENDS THAT GOT KILLED IN A CAR WRECK THERE SENIOR YR. MY MOM IS NOT WELL AND MY KIDS AND I HAVE ALREADY DECIDED TO GET A TATT FOR HER WHEN SHE PASSES. SORRY ABOUT UR LOSE. GL
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 12:36 PM on Jun. 22, 2009