What do I do with ds while dd has friend over?

The girls are 8 and 9yo and my ds is 6 1/2. So, of course the girls are super-annoyed with my ds and don't want him bothering them. They don't want him going with them anywhere, playing in dd's room with them or anything. So, this leaves me as referee between them and entertainment committee for my ds. Argh!

sparrowprincess

Asked by sparrowprincess at 12:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• All I can think of without constantly entertaining him is to set up a playdate for him as well.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Agree with the PP....either set up a playdate for him at his friend's house, or YOU can be his playdate!!! Why not play board/video games with him, rent a special movie that HE wants see, make a special dinner just for HIM or do something special along those lines--just the two of you?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:30 PM on Jun. 23, 2009