Where can you find warm winter clothing for newborns?

i want to buy early for my un born child and i cant seem to find good clothing to keep a newborn warm with the accompany of a blanket can you help

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you probably won't be able to find much until this fall when all the winter clothes are being put out. But then you should find warm newborn clothes anywhere!
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Do you only want new items? If you're ok with used items I would go to garage sales, look on Craigslist, and go to consignment shops (like once upon a child) if you have that. Stores start getting fall clothes in around July if you can believe it. Today at Kohls I saw a few sets of long sleeve outfits by Carters and terry cloth sleepers.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2009