im pregnant and im thinking its twins? am i crazy?

Im 20 years old. this is my second pregnancy. i lost the first one. im 17 weeks pregnant and i have been so sick this whole time that i have lost 14 pounds. i have been in the hospital twice for being soo dehydrated. i have just had a feeling this whole pregnancy that something is not right. and i still havent gained any weight back and im growing fast. im constantly cramping and the dr says its cuz i throw up so much. but i just dont think so. i have had two u/s and im getting a 3d next week to find out the sex of the baby. could they just be missing somthing or am i just crazy. im having dreams and feelings all day long that theres more than one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i lost 10 lbs in the 1st trimester, now i'm in my 3rd and have gained the 10 back plus 5, when you get the 3d they'll be able to tell if there is more than one, hang in there, pregnancy isn't easy
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• the ultra sound machine detects and highlights heartbeats, even if one baby was on top of the other the machine would still detect the other heart beat-
    my ma had dreams that I was having to babies, but as it turned out my sister was pregnant too!
    after my sister tested positve my mothers dreams became more clear.
    Do u have a sister or a best friend that could be pregnant?
    I would say after 2 ultrasounds not detecting a second heart beat chances are slim there is two, but weirder things have happend!
    god luck momma~
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• hey guys. thanks for the answers. i have a sister but i dont think she is pg. maybe its cuz of the first pregnancy. im not sure. i just dont feel right and im hoping everything is ok. that its just my nerves. ya i had a u/s at 7 weeks and again at 11 weeks. but the one at 11 weeks i dont even count cuz that dr was an idiot and couldnt even get the machine to measure the baby. i think im gonna call my dr today and talk to his head nurse. i just feel very strange and and everyone just teases me that im crazy and just pregnant.
    Anonymous

• i am pregnant with twins and i dont think there is any way to miss a twin with the ulrasound. as soon as they did my first ultrasound it was very clear that there is 2 in there and i found out at 6 weeks. i am 30 weeks now and have ultrasounds everyother week.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 2:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2009