not sure where to post this...(pregnacny and online college)

hello i am currenlty prego and looking into going into online schooling (college)
anyone out there doing the same thing? i am looking for a good honest online college. i really want to countinue my education even when on bedrest. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think the internet is a great place to start with schooling. As long as the school is acredited than your credits will transfer when you transfer to a campus college.

I started a Ashworth University and recieved invaluable education for CHEAPER that I was able to transfer to the college I'm currently attending. I knocked out 2 years of school on line in about 6 months!
    Anonymous

• Just make sure its an accredited school, dont sign up for any of those "get a medical degree in 6 months" programs.

Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Im doing the same thing. Im 13 weeks 4 days pregnant right now, and I start my first term at Kaplan Univ. On July 1st. Look them up. They are regionally accredited, and the people there are very nice. They helped me through the whole process of getting in and my fancial aid process as well. I did everything (uncluding financial aid) in about a week, and Im ready to go this coming term. Im really excited :-). I havent been in school since 04' so Im looking forward to starting again. PM me if you want some more info, because I would be more then happy to help you in any way that I can. :-)
    asoldierswife85

Answer by asoldierswife85 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• chandandra034 "just make sure its an accredited school, dont sign up for any of those "get a medical degree in 6 months" programs."
    what is wrong with those programs?
    but to answer the op i am going with us career ins. i'm going for my medical claims and billing specialist and i'm about half way thur the course i love it and the payments are really easy which is great for me since i'm a single mom
    kcook55

Answer by kcook55 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2009