Sugar ants everywhere! Help!

I have sugar ants in my kitchen, I discovered that my canister set wasn't completely sealed and so they were eating the sugar/brown sugar in them. Since I got rid of their food supply they are out of control every where looking for food. What's the best way to get rid of them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• terro!! its a clear sticky liquid that you put on a small piece of paper and set in their path! Works great they eat it and take it back to their nest and it kills em all!! It is really poisonous though so be sure not to get it on ur hands and especially keep it out of the way of kids and pets! It's the best stuff Ive ever used!! not sure if it's spelled terro or tarro, but if you ask for it someone will know what ur talking about!
    thaddysmom

Answer by thaddysmom at 1:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I am a firm believer in just biting the bullet and hiring a professional. My parents house was nearly carried off by ants. For 2 years they dealt with this mess. I hated being in there house. Finally when they were out of town I called a professional. It's $35 every three months. Worth it in my opinion, the next day the ants were gone!!!!!!!!!!!!
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• spray white vinegar where they gather. if you have orange oil, add a few drops to the vinegar.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:59 AM on Jun. 23, 2009