• In the Spotlight:

late and waiting to test

As of the end of today my period will be two days late, i was due on fathers day. Since my husband left for work this morning and i could only be late we decided i should wait until he gets home to test so i would be testing on Thursday or Friday morning he doesn't get home till Wednesday night. and wants to be here when i test it would be our first.

So here are my symptoms, i have been very mildly crampy not really anything compared to what i usually get. also i usually spot for a few days before i start and i have had nothing to indicate that i'm going to start. My breasts have been tender up until this morning when they just stopped. Which has never happened before. also i feel kind of full in the uterus area but again only mild infrequent cramps.

The wait is driving me nuts and i need a little patience. So do you ladies think that this might be my month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well, thats good your waiting for your hubby :) there is no way ofknowing for sure. your symptoms can be pms or even the same symptoms of ovulation. but I will tell you that when I was pregnant with my first my first two symptoms were tender breasts and hearburn. With my second I was extremely tired and then a runny nose and morning sickness.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• It's a 50/50 shot hun! I know it's hard to wait, however, the symptoms you're experiencing sound more like a period. But, then again that's the way it feels when you first become pregnant. You really don't know you are until you test. I hope it's the postive sign you guys see. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2009