Does anybody else watch that show "Bridezillas" and wish for things to go wrong for the brides?

I watch that show "Bridezillas" and every week I wish for 1 of the grooms to grow some balls and tell the bride to kiss his ass and call the wedding off. Or for something really big to go wrong with the wedding. I am a nice person who would usually not wish bad on any one, but the women are bitches. I HOPE that some of their behavior is acting for the cameras, because if not, God help those grooms. There is NO WAY my husband would have out up with that behavior, and I would have NEVER acted like that. My family and friends would never put up with it either. Yes, planning a wedding is stressful but that is no excuse for some of their behavior. So am I the only one that really hopes something goes wrong with their weddings? Or hopes to see one of the men get a backbone?

TeriMelisa

Asked by TeriMelisa at 12:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't watch this show on a regular basis, but I have seen a few. I don't know who is raising these girls to behave so poorly and think they can get away with it. The verbal and emotional abuse they put family, friends, grooms, and service people through is horrible. I guess that is why there is a show, all about the drama. I think they ought to be ashamed of themselves!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• oh.my.GOD.YES!!!!!!

they're are COMPLETE bitches! it's ridiculous how some of them act like freakin FIVE YEAR OLDS!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I have only watched a few of them, too, and I am disgusted at the behavior of most of these women! It HAS to be an act for the cameras, right? I do wish things would go wrong for them, but on the other hand, I know they would take it out on the people near them. I watched two episodes last night that showed Valerie in CA and she was a total witch! She had an attitude with the florist when she was the one who was 1 1/2 hours late for her appointment. The florist tried to be nice and gave her some flowers, but Valerie threw them on the ground. I wish the man she was marrying told her to kiss his booty, but I think he wanted to make sure he was in his children's lives. And then they showed a black woman who treated her sister like a piece of doggy doo-doo and didn't even invite her to her bridal shower when she was the maid of honor! If I were God looking down on some of these antics, I would send down a hive of bees on them.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• My husband and I love to watch this show together. It is such a funny show.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 1:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• my hubby watches it sometimes, but he just gets frustrated at the men. He is like ok these guys are complete wusses. And he has said more than once he would have never married me if I was like that.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 1:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I'd like to know how many of those couples are actually still together.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2009