still have no idea

help me please!!!!!!!! we are still trying to figure out where to go on vacation at. i mean which beach that's cheap!!!!! we want to stay in a hotel. don't have a credit card so can't make online reservations i just need something fun to do while were down there since i'm pregnant. so no amusement parks for me. just some fun stuff to do please give me a suggestion on which beach to go to!!!! we both also love aquariums and museums if that helps any.

suckedintolife

Asked by suckedintolife at 12:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Travel

• You can get a debit card for your checking account that has a Visa logo on it. You can use those to reserve rooms. I just used my debit card to reserve a room a couple weeks ago.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• that cold work if we had a checking account but were on such a tight budget the money were sing for vacation i've been saving
    suckedintolife

Answer by suckedintolife at 1:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• You may want to wait until after peak season. Rates are cheaper then. Washington DC has many wonderful museums, and I believe an aquarium. Check on when rates are cheapest- weekend or weekday and plan your trip for then. Other than that find a place within comfortable driving distance to where you live and find when rates are cheapest and go then.

Answer by Bmat at 1:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Mc Donalds has trip-hotel books that list inexpensive hotels in the area. you could stay off the beach and then drive to the state/county/city/public beach and hang out for the day.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 2:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• come to Chicago, we have it all. and you don't need a car to get around. We have beaches, museums, zoos, aquariums, neighborhood and ethnic festivals; lots of these activities are free, too.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• You're not going to be able to get a room at very many hotels with no credit card or debit card. Even if you intend to pay in cash, they want something on file for incidentals.
    Anonymous