Have you ever had a sexual experience with a woman?

I had my first sexual experience with a woman last week and now I cant get her off my mind. I rather be with her than my lover. I have always been curious about being with a woman and finally acted on it last week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• No, and I'm in no way curious about it. I'm happy with my man =)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• uh, no i like cock not pussy
    Anonymous

• I have I had a relationship with one for a year, it was fun at first but after a while we broke up and I went back to men. If you like men too you might be bi or you might be Gay and just experincing it for the first time. If this woman wants to have a relationship with you i think you should leave your lover and explore your options!
    jaramilloe88

Answer by jaramilloe88 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• yes I had a threesome a few years ago with 2 women. we were really drunk, but it was awesome lol
    Anonymous

• I haven't, but I know a lot of women who have. Nothing wrong with it either way. Perhaps your lover will want to explore this wild side of you, together. :)
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 1:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I have, and I enjoy it more so than I ever thought imaginable. don't get me wrong, I love having sex with men, but women are beautiful, sexy, and gentle. Its kinky and intimate and a HUGE turn on is there long hair, soft skin, and breasts. I'm not sure I could be in a relationship with a woman as we ALL know women are hard to get along with. I am happy to have my options open, but I know I'll end up marring a man, not spending a life with a woman.

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2009