help Please!!!!!!

Me and my husband have been together for 3 years now, he always ask for oral sex and in the past I didnt mind put it seems thats all he wants lately. we got into an argument because when he asked for it for fathers day I didnt do it. He says that the old me would done it. But sometimes Im just tired, I let him have sex with me everyday but he wants oral too.
What should I do? He thinks im rejecting him!!!!

jaramilloe88

Asked by jaramilloe88 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Does he give you oral everyday? If not, tell him .........ladies first.....then he can get his...
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 1:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I agree with the PP. Things have to be even or close to even, when sex is all one sided, it's no fun.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, if he won't do it for you, then it's not fair for him to ask for it all the time. I don't mind doing it sometimes, but not all the time, and I find that I'm much more willing to do for him if he's willing to do for me.

I'd also just tell him that you're tired. He says the old you would have done it, remind him that you are not the old you. People change every day; he's not who he used to be. I bet, if you try, you can think of something, in or out of the bedroom, that he used to do but doesn't anymore. Point it out to him.

Another thought is that sometimes it might just be faster and easier to give him what he wants than to deal with the fight when you say no. I'm not saying everyday, but just every now and then. Maybe surprise him with it at some point when he hasn't bugged you for it in a while. Show him that bugging you doesn't get him what he wants, but being happy with what he's getting might.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Ok. I really love Sokamele's answer! That's great. I must say though. He's a very selfish guy. Most wives I know won't put out weekly, much less daily. I don't know whether to applaud you or feel sorry for you! LOL Listen, this is easy. Tell him point blank you're exhausted. Say: "Look, I'm really sorry you feel rejected and all, but I feel rejected too. You have no consideration on how I feel. I'm exhausted and all you care about is yourself." Sorry, stuff like that aggravates me. Some guys don't know how good they have it.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 1:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I don't know the first answer would work for some women. I know personally, that I dislike having oral sex performed on my. I am just too sensitive and the few times he has tried, I've almost broken his nose.
    Anonymous

• Okay, I am sort of hoping that your last sentence, was not something you intended to have sound like this, but the whole "letting him have sex with you everyday" seems like you only do that for his benefit. Sex should be mutually enjoyable most of the time, not a chore that you allow to happen. So like I said, I am hoping that I am just reading it wrong.

My DH loves oral, but I am so bad at it, it doesn't happen very often! LOL
    Anonymous

• wow i don't what to say but that you should of given some on fathers day. share and share a like if he gives it to you everyday then you should too. if not then he shouldn't expect you too. i suppose to suck my husband off and swallow but he came to soon before i could even get there. man did i luck out but then again he didn't give me oral but it was his day not mine,
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Thanks all for your imput I do get oral from him now! but this is something recent when we first got married I never did it it wasnt until like 3 months ago he really started do it. Somethimes I think Im punishing for all those times i gave him oral and he didnt do it for me. Sometimes I just have sex with him to no argue with him, but hes never satisfied, I work and go to school full time and take care of his 10 year old son, but he just wants it when ever and doesnt see that hes is being selfish!!! I really dont want to argue but I dont want to act like some time of sex machine to please him eaither.
    jaramilloe88

Answer by jaramilloe88 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• You need to find the energy to have sex WITH him, not just let him get off on you.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2009