Does it bother you when...

people kiss your baby all over its face?! My MIL is the only one that really does it but it irritates me sooo bad! She will be holding him and like every minute she kisses his face, ill be in another room and it sounds like shes making out with someone! Its disgusting and to know its my poor babys face thats on the receiving end! All those germs and then i have to smell her nastyness whenever i get close to his face! ugh!! lol sorry i had to vent and see if i was alone!

EthansMommy5

Asked by EthansMommy5 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lol no i didn't like when ppl did it to my dd
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• My inlaws and my parents do this too. It drives me insane. My daughter is now 2.5 and hates it!! She squeals and tries to get away and they treat her like it's a game...but she doesn't think its fun, and no one seems to notice but my husband and I.
    Anonymous

• I HATE it when my MIL speaks in high pitch baby talk to my twins and says the same phrase every time. I wanna shove a pencil in my ear. We live with her, so I get to hear it like 15 times a day. I even asked her to tone it down and she told me not to worry about what she does. Grr.
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 1:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2009