those of you with big breasts, do you wear a bra to bed?

i do. just because when i was younger my mom told me it keeps my breasts perky if i wear a bra to bed. haha but most of the time she doesn't know what she's talking about. what do you guys do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• bouncing34DD And I Let those babies free when I go to bed

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I dont wear even a shirt to bed....I am wearing a triple D right now cuz Im pregnant but before that I wore a D and it when its bedtime is just the time to have them and my back relax
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I am with you on that, although I am not big at all, but I was when I was pregnant, and they are still not dragging. LOLO
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• i sleep with my bra on after 5 kids if i didnt my breast will be hanging to my knees lol

i been doing it since i was a teen, my dd is 12 and she sleep with her bra on too.
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I like to wear a sleep bra to bed...its like a much more comfortable version of a sports bra.

I think your mom was right. One of my friends has the saggiest boobs and she is thin and they are not that big and I'm convinced its because she always wore not supportive enough bras.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I never wear one to bed. Heck, as soon as I walk in the door it comes off! LOL!! I am a 38 G
    Anonymous

• bouncingbouncing

Set those babies free girl! Sorry I thought this question needed two big bouncing boobies.

Anonymous

• Right now I wear a bra to bed cause I am nursing (currently a 34 F) normally I would never wear one! I all for freeing the boobies ;-)
    Anonymous

• THEY DON'T CALL ME 40Z FOR NOTHING ... UMM YEAH PEOPLE ACTUALLY CALL ME THAT HAHAHA! TAKE IT OFF ! I CAN'T SLEEP WITH A BRA ...
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 1:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• i take mine off around 8pm..i hate wearing bras..im a 40 H. all i pretty much wear are sports bras anyways,.,but still..i hate wearing them
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2009