i don't know what to do anymore.

me and my boyfriend have been having big problems with his ex texting and calling him ALL the time. telling him shes still in love with him and she wants to have sex with him. my boyfriend and i both told her REPEATEDLY to stop. but nothing's working. he tried blocking her number but somehow he still gets her texts. i don't want him to have to change his number because of some crazy b**** but i don't know what else we should do. and i don't want her tearing our relationship apart. suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I would just change the number...deffinately cuz I dont tolerate that and I have a short fuse so it would be safest for all if the number just got changed cuz by keeping the number she still is getting this allowance to evn text...clearly she's crazy...
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• If he's that serious about not wanting her to call then tell her that the next time she calls or texts he will file a police report for harassment. Maybe that will scare her off.
    Anonymous

• He should have no communication with her. He should not respond to her texts or calls. Just delete- just as he would spam, because that's what they are, and we don't see him intimidated or unable to deal with spam, do we? No. He just deletes it without reading. This is what he needs to do.

Answer by Bmat at 1:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Check with the phone company. It may be that there needs to be a block for the phone calls, and another block for the texting. If not, then just change his number. If she still gets it, and you're confident that he's not encouraging her in any way or giving it to her, then he needs to go to the police and see about a restraining order or pressing stalking charges against her.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Don't allow HER to ruin your relationship and by that I mean, ignore her. Don't fight over something neither of you can control. It's up to him on whether he wants to change his number. (I couldn't) My ex did the SAME thing to me when I started dating someone new. He wanted to ruin the relationship. He knew by texting me 1000x it would. So I shut my phone off and had a great time with the new boyfriend. See this girl is deliberately provoking a response from him. It doesn't matter that it's negative attention. By him responding to her, she's still getting his attention away from you. Follow what I mean? Every time either of you respond to her, she wins. She knows that instead of you two having fun with each other, you two are fighting over her and she's controlling your relationship. Change the number or ignore it. Never respond. It will stop.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 1:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• call the police keep the texts and phone records handy and turn them in and have the police call her and tell her what she is facing for the harrassment. it woud be cool if the cop could tell herand he doesn't want to have sex with you don't you get it, but highly unlikely but wouldn't it be cool.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• change the number. if she text him again when he gets his number changed u know he has been talking to her. r u sure he told her to stop? bc y would sum1 text sum1 who said they dont wanna talk to them ya know.
    Anonymous

• change the number and call the police for harrasment, also get restraining order!!!
    jaramilloe88

Answer by jaramilloe88 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• hes obviously talking to her still behind ur back or she wouldn't be texting him or he would have already changed his number
    Anonymous