To all who are pregnant

Whats a couple of things you used to do and are looking forward to doing after your baby is born...

ex:
lay on belly
walk normal
get posture back

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Pick up my little boy and rough house with him again. Have an occasional wine cooler. Shave my legs without having to be so awkward about it!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 1:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• not have back pain, eat with out getting sick, and being able to breath better.
    Im SO uncomfy, and I cant handle this pain much longer.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Get in the hot tub!! We bought it back in Oct. and I got prego in Nov. only been it is once. Laying on my belly and the tanning bed!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• A bud light not having to p every 10 minutes being able to sleep oh and a bud light lol
    RyHouston

Answer by RyHouston at 2:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• It's not like I drink a lot, but just the whole being able to if I wanted to is always nice. I'm only three months along but I know soon I'm going to miss laying on my belly and of course my LAST pair of jeans that fit me after my first baby lol.
    ours

Answer by ours at 2:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• um eat and not get sick lol
    cheny

Answer by cheny at 2:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• right now sleeping on my stomach (not that i'll sleep much anyway), and being able to do my Biggest Loser workout again....I miss getting that big sweat....i'm still working out but not as hard
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• finally being able to eat without getting sick.
    no more back pain.
    and for this HEARTBURN to go the HELL AWAY !!
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 2:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• hot tub, cute clothes, drink lots of beer
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Hmm lets see? :) Getting a full nights sleep without having to pee, Not being hormonal, having clothes that really fit, no more back pain or heartburn! No more strangers coming up and touching me! Also, I want a nice hot tub of water and glass of wine!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 3:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2009