Ok, my husband and I have been trying to conceive every sence we got together. It still hasn't worked. Any help?

I know nothing is wrong with him cuz in his past relationship they got pregnate but she lost the baby due to cancer. So could it be me? I have alot of the symtoms now and then of maybe being pregnate like, the lower belly cramps, feeling sick through out the day, spotting, and the moodiness and I know it's not pms cuz i'm not close. But then again, I have had all this on and off though the last 2 or 3 months and still start. Could my body be playing tricks on me cuz I want it so bad or what do you think.. Please help. I'm a desperate mom to be. I'm sure some of you might have been in this situation before.. What could I do to help?

Mrs.Gaddis

Asked by Mrs.Gaddis at 1:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it could be your body playing tricks on you, or if you haven't got a period you could be. but goodluck
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 2:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Yes, When you so desprately want to get pregnant, your mind plays tricks on you sometimes. The best advice I can give you is if you've been trying for year you can go to a feritly doctor. If it's been less then a year. Honestly, don't worry to much, you have to relax ! It's hard to believe I know, and I know it's hard but try not to get discouraged. Relax and have fun, It will happen for ya. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Get BOTH of you tested...things can change. We found that with my husband.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2009