Pregnant with my 2nd girl and can't think of any names.... what do you think?

MamaJay625

Asked by MamaJay625 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Chloe
    Hannah
    Brooke
    Stephanie
    Jessica
    Michelle
    Ashley
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 2:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• well right now I love the following names:

Evelyn, Abagail, Esther, Hyacinth, Amaryllis, Esmerelda, Leah, Morgan, Grace, Sapphira, Garnet, Violet, Viola, Veronica, Alice, Lisette, Allana, Natasha, Natalya, Annastasia, Trinity, Megan, Sarah, Lydia, Hope, Lucy, and I could go on!
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 2:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Are there any family names you would like to use?
    When my husband knocked down my suggestions of using family names for our third daughter we bought a baby names book, went through it page by page together, wrote down the names we both agreed on together, and then looked at the list we had written to narrow the names down further and to choose which two names went well together.
    Think about your's and your husband's heritage and culture, any people who have inspired you in your lives, or any names you have heard that have sounded lovely to you.
    I wish you all the best.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• What is your first daughters name...that may help us help you!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I always liked Katherine, Brooke, Sophie and Emma.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Whatever you decide, here are my suggestion for a name: (1) pick a name that another person can understand over the phone, (2) they'll know what sex it is, and (3) they'll how to spell it. So, Chloe, not Khloe ... Jane, not Jayne ... you get my drift! Also check out the baby name tool on CafeMom or Parents.com or Babycenter.com. You'll get more than enough recommendations!
    gretchen999

Answer by gretchen999 at 6:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I love the name terran jeanea
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 7:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2009