Please help.

I took a test today and it showed two lines IMMEDIATELY, and both VERY DARK, so OBVIOUSLY I'm pregnant lol.
This month I had sex on the 4th, and my ovulation was the 6th. Last month I had sex on the 6th and ovulated the 7th, and got my period the 21st. This month I didn't. So which month would I have gotten pregnant in? I'm already getting sick, sleeping a lot and pretty much all the symptoms. BTW, do you count the first two weeks after fertilization when adding up how far along you are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you count since your last period so yes...
    so i think that means you would almost be 5 weeks pregnant

Congrats...go to the doc and get ur first check up and examination...do it early cuz then u can see what you made and if they check ur pelvis early its not swollen in that area yet so it is more comfortable

Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• They will count your pregnancy from the first day of your last period.
    ivntee07

Answer by ivntee07 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• First day of last known period starts your pregnancy, not when you wonder or know when you ovulated. Blood tests can be done if needed for more exact dates of conception. Ultrasounds measure babies growth and help guide the age of the baby dependng on growth speed. Congratulations!!!
    Anonymous