should i repost it on craigs list?

A couple of weeks ago, i posted a bed for sale on craigs list. I had quite a few people ask for pics, but then it ended there. Should i repost it and try again. I really need to sale it for the money for one reason, but to make room for the new baby also. And another thing, i have to put on there for them to email me for pics because i couldn;t get the pics to load on craigs list. Anyone know why that may be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• It can't hurt to repost it. Craigslist tends to not let me put pics up either. =) If it doesn't sell on craigslist you can give it away on freecycle.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 2:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• sometimes the size will keep them from posting..i would repost..when i reposted my items they sold the second time....if you want PM me and ill try to help you better!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Your pic files are too large to upload! Right click on your pic from my documents or my pictures whatever, and select edit. it will take you to paint. go up to Image and select stretch/skew. Change 100% to 25% and it will be able to post on craigslist.
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 4:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• oh yeah and then you have to save it. I would always do "save as.." and rename it to CLBed4salePic1 or whatever so you know which pics are meant for your post. CL standing for craigslist and whatever the item was and if there were more than one pic. you can PM me as well and I can help you!
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 4:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2009