Please do not!!

I don't want someone to tell me how unhealthy it is, I know that already, I don't want someone to tell me it took time to gain the weight it takes time to lose it! What I need to know is how on earth can I lose about 20 or more pounds in the next 2-3 weeks??? ANY ideas please and thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• The simple answer is that to lose pounds you have to eat fewer calories than your body needs, and also burn off as many extra calories as you can. It's all in the calories. To lose that much weight, you'll have to go on a starvation diet. As you insisted, I am not going to mention the harm of doing this.

Answer by Bmat at 2:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Stop eating altogether and excersize non-stop. Take laxatives and Alli and do some cocaine. You will be at least 20 pounds lighter...but, you will probably be dead too.

Now, if you already know what the absolute truthful answer is, why ask? Eat right and excersize right and it will evintually fall off. There isn't a magical cure and it will not disappear over night. If it was that simple, we would all be rail thin.
    Anonymous

• Drink GALLONS & GALLONS of water, exercise, and eat very little.
    Anonymous

• Simple answer: You're going to have to starve yourself, and/or throw up after anything you eat and then you'll gain the weight right back, and then some. Oh, and then there are the health problems that go with it. I don't care if you don't want to hear it because you're an idiot.
    Anonymous

• Ok I wont say it...

Low Carb, Low Sugar and I you can lose some pounds, not sure if 20
    I lost 10 in 3 weeks...

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• http://www.yourhcg.com/?gclid=CKqsndy_npsCFQIfswodqjR9nQ

the Hcg diet worked for my hubby, bil and mil. This is one of the sites, but there are many others. Just google it.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 2:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I would strongly advise that you prepare yourself for some very difficult days as your body adjusts, but here's what an Air Force recruiter told my son: only eat what has grown on a plant. That means veggies/grains cooked in any way desired, no fruits, no sweeteners, no fats/oils, no meats, no dairy, no eggs. Get your protein from lentils or cooked dried beans. His portion sizes are only what he can fit in a regular coffee mug and he has to eat every 3 hours while he is awake. He's been on it for a week and has lost 12 lbs. already . OH, and plenty of cardiovascular exercises like running, speed walking, biking and swimming. Drink only water or decaf tea, drink enough until your urine is clear. No diet sodas, no diet anything, nothing with artificial sweeteners or chemicals. I have found very few recipes that work with this plan, but I have found some. Let me know if you'd like them.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• well, I dont know about 20 lbs in 2 weeks, but I just orderd some Zaytoxin, it has a 100% money back if it dont work for you its supposed to drop you 10-15 lbs a month, it claims to kills stored fat cells along with appetite suppressors and entergy boosters! Ive got my fingers crossed, Im hoping to lose 40 lbs. by October. GOOD LUCK!!
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 8:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• You can't
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I would go with the low carb and low sugar diet because it works....I lost the same 20lbs i got pregnant with after 2 weeks, but I was also breastfeeding so that burned some major calories and also walked around a lot..nothing strenuous just walks around the mall or wal mart. But I have stopped breast feeding for health issues and stopped the diet and gained back some weight. Cause I want to lose 20lbs in 2/3 weeks also but unless I want to starve myself and leave this earth earlier than I planned. i want to do healthy dieting
    Anonymous