Formula

Do you think that it's ok to use both powder and ready to serve formula or is it best to just stick with just one?

Emmasmom2009

Asked by Emmasmom2009 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If it is the same brand and type, it really doesn't matter.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I would think that if it's the same brand and type that it wouldn't matter, either.
    Anonymous

• Do you mean concentrate and powder?! i wouldnt mix the two..they look different, smell different and are different consistencies....my son couldnt do the concentrate, and i wouldnt think mixing the two would be good for the tummy!! JMO....ask your doc!?
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I used to do powder at home and took small cans of ready to use with me out and about. The boys never had a problem with that. I wouldn't mix brands though unless you've done it already and there were no problems.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• We were using both with our twins and it seemed like the ready to use was browner in color than the powder and it made their spit up look like turkey gravy and stained more. I preferred the powder because it was lighter in color.
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 3:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I have used both... I love the powder! It's ready to serve you don't have to worry about warming the bottle. I wouldn't use both together though. May upset your little ones tummy..
    Anonymous