ever wonder if....

The people that post questions anon, and have like a MILLION anon answers are just talking to themselves?

judith_visco

Asked by judith_visco at 2:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I posted this EXACT same question a couple of weeks ago! I think we all agreed yes! =)
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 2:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• depends on the subject matter! Though I think that there are so many of us moms who have sisters, SIL, MIL, and mothers, cousins, aunts on here that we don't want them to know everything in our lives! I know sometimes when I posted anon, its for that reason. My sis doesn't need to know. She would flip (TMI for her) if she came across some of my answers or questions!
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 2:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I get doing questions anon when they are REALLY bad or embarrasing, but people seem to ask the most routine questions anon why? I have only asked 1 question anon and that's because it was kind of embarrasing, but any other time I haven't done it. I have posted a couple of answers anon, but those were really "hot button" issues about God or abortion and I didn't want any crazy religious people trying to "save" me.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 2:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• That would be truly sad, no life at all lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Who knows? Maybe many have that Same Name? LOL!! I know if I post or reply I'm Serious & as helpful as I can Be! I also am Grateful to any Replies I get! Especially if they're heartfelt & helpful! Sometimes having A beyond Stressed awful Day. And 1 reply of Care of hugs can Help!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 3:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Hehe! I'm one of the anons and I always think about that when I answer an anon question. Are people gonna think I'm the OP and answering my own questions?! oh well, at least I know I'm not doing that but a couple of posts this morning looked like it was someone answering their own questions. I need to go to anon rehab.
    Anonymous