What's the most unique name you've read for A Restroom?

I've seen some neat ones! Where I guess some might not know? But some I've read where: Lions/Lioness, Lords/Ladies, Inboards/Outboards. ( Guys came into that Ladies Room). Lads/Lassies..Probably more that I can't think of. What about You? Have you ever seen some interseting names to say men's or Women's Room?? I bet for childrens & people that can't read that would be difficult!! Have you ever went in the wrong one by accident this Way??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 2:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Setters and Pointers. Himmen and Herren.

Answer by Bmat at 2:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Nigga's & Hoes
    Chica's and Chico's
    Anonymous

• LMAO the one at outback..it says something about aussies..and something else. i dont remember what it said exactly..it was cute but really it was dark and it took me a minute to figure it out..ive seen one that said sit/stand..i thought that was cute...and at a fun house type deal in Florida they had the pictures, but when you came out the picture was opposite...like outside the ladies rm the ladies pic on the way out it was the mens pic, made you freak out like you walked in the wrong one...that was pretty funny!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Outback's ladies room is "sheilas" i think.
    Anonymous

• The Bush. The rental truck. and my son calls it the tinkle potty lol
    Anonymous

• Bull's and Lamb's are the labels for the restrooms at some steak restaurant we ate at once. Great food!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I was about 8 month's preggo when we went to Outback. My first name is Sheila, went we went to the restrooms, my husband said, "Look, they knew you were coming, even got you your own private bathroom, since you're going to be in there so many times!"
    Anonymous

• Yeah I went to Outback one time and went into the wrong one they should have pictures on them to go with the name to avoid embarrassing confusions.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 4:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Guys and Dolls
    Anonymous