Do you wash gDiapers pants after each use?

We normally cloth diaper, but I'd like to use gDiapers for camping trips and vacations where cloth diapers are not very convenient. I need to know if I have to wash the g pants after each use. How often do you wash them? How many should I have? The website says 4-6.

Asked by NativePhoenix at 8:59 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i started out with 4 and that was enough for us. no i do not wash them after each use.
    at first before buying them i was thinking, "ewe that gross not to wash them" once you get them though and use them...nothing actually gets onto the cloth part.
    the plastic part(liner) i usually rinsed out after she used them. i made sure to have a liner with a insert ready all of the time and just changed that part out. you can also just wipe it off with a sanitizing wipe. which is what i did when i was outside of the home.

Answer by kelcee_eric_bry at 12:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• are they diaper covers? I used to cloth diaper, and if a cover was wet (I eventually went to only using AIOs) of course, I washed it, but otherwise, we'd use it 3 or 4 times unless I thought it might smell or something.

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2008