Help me! Why I keep backing up from posting my opinions?

Do you start filling out the "Add an Answer" box when suddenly you decide not to post your comment? Why I keep doing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do that too. Sometimes I feel what I am saying is insignificant and will not make a difference. There are other times that I just get tired of typing and don't submit my answer. You don't need to reply to every question. Just find one that you feel you can really contribute to. Do not read any of the other answers that have already been posted. Read the question, and start typing. Then submit.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 3:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• LoL..why not post an answer..i dont post when what i want to say has been said 20 times..but really..read..and reply...its easy
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Well, my job involves a lot of giving advice, so it comes very easily and naturally to me. Besides, I think that surely the OP knows that it is just an opinion. You are entitled to give your opinion, too, and I would be interested in hearing it. All the different views and opinions that we have here at CafeMom are very interesting, and I have learned quite a bit.

Answer by Bmat at 2:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I do it too. Sometimes its not worth disagreeing with someone when you know someone's going to jump down you're throat!
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I do that.

Not because I'm afraid of backlash but because some posts are just not worth replying to.

Sometimes I'll start typing out a post and I'll get carried away and put a lot out there about my, those are always the ones I get rid of. Gotta keep an air of mystery LOL
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 3:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I do that all the time. There are a lot of times where i will start to type something that isnt so nice and decide not to post something like that out there. of course there are those questions that i read but honestly have no answer.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2009