hormones what do you think?

before i was pregnant i was a laid back the girl who hangs out with everyone and u dont want to really piss off now i get pissy all the time scream at people i cant stand some of them and im just not me i get sad and cry for anything and my baby daddy who is geting married to a girl he met for like 3 weeks says to stop blaming our arguments on the hormones i mean i do sometimes because tears just come out my eyes and i think to myself wtf? u know but other times i know its me because he hurt me but am i wrong to tell him sometimes that it is the hormones at least i think it is idk i got really paronoid now in my 2nd trimester and i constantly pick fight cuz i get insecure what the heck!

cheny

Asked by cheny at 2:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hormones all the wayy. dont feel i do the same thing to the guy who isnt my child's fahter but has stepped up to the plate; but yeah i pick fights all the time for no reason and then cry for nothing. this is my first pregnancy too and im 4months pregnant, so he doesnt do anything but brushes it off, he knows and understands its the hormones :)
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 2:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• oh yeah its hormones. im the same way. dont even bother trying to explain it to him though, if he is anything like my husband you can try to explain pregnancy till youre blue in the face but it will never be a reality to him, you know? even though he KNOWs im hormonal and touchy and i cant really control that all that much he still hasnt figured out how to best avoid my wrath lol. i just keep telling myself itll all be over soon and it will be totally worth every second! good luck and hang in there! =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 3:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2009