just found out i was pregnant, very bad position.

i need to get an abortion. i know a lot of you dont agree and neither do i, until now. its needed, badly.

i was wanting to know:
a. how to find a good place for it.
b. how long is the process
c. what exactly do they do and is it painful?

thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you mind my asking.....WHY do you HAVE to have an abortion??? Is adoption just not an option?
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 2:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Abortion is not birth control. Call planned parent hood
    Anonymous

• Are you for real?
    Anonymous

• Find the nearest Planned Parenthood and give them a call. They will have all the resources for you and the answers you are looking for.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 2:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I would call your OBGYN, ask them who they recommend. Also, depending on how far along you are, you have many options. Can I ask what state you are in?

**Takes alot of guts to post about that here, I hope you don't get beat up too much with negative and judging comments.
    Liz30355

Answer by Liz30355 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• You need to call a clinic or your doctor. This is not a question to ask a bunch of strangers, a lot of whom feel very strongly that abortion is wrong no matter what, and this is the third abortion question in this catagory, abortion is not "just for fun"
    Anonymous

• Im from texas. and my OBGYN delivered my first daughter. and im pretty sure im about 2 or 3 weeks along. not that far
    Anonymous

• Call planned parenthood you can get it done there.
    Anonymous

• I know that this has to be a very hard decision for you to make, and I cannot say that I know how you feel because I have never been in your position. But as a Christian, I feel I must give you four things: God considers a baby in the womb a person, there are consequences if an abortion is done, after the abortion is done God will still love you and forgive you if you are truly sorry, and that God has always loved you, loves you now, and will always love you.

he who made you, who formed you in the womb, and who will help you...(Isaiah 44:2).

Rescue those being led away to death; hold back those staggering toward slaughter. If you say, "But we knew nothing about this," does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who guards your life know it? Will he not repay each person according to what he has done? (Proverbs 24:11-12).

Romans 8:39 ....(nothing) shall be able to separate us from the love of God
    Anonymous

• Its not your husband's right?
    Anonymous