Am I Alone??

I'm about 8 months pregnant, and I've noticed in the last month and especially this last week, I've been getting more and more aggravated. I've always had a long fuse and I don't normally explode, but I've been yelling and being just a downright b*tch sometimes here lately. I don't mean to; it just seems my temper in this heat is horrendous. Anyone else notice an attitude change in the last month or so of pregnancy? This is my first and I'm starting to feel like the Wicked Witch of the West! :O

Emuu

Asked by Emuu at 2:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had my witch moments with my pregnancy as well. Exspecially towards the end when I was eight months pregnant during the August heat. GL!
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 2:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I was pretty pleasant during my pregnancy for the most part, but after I had my daughter... Wooooo-boy, look out! My hormones were all out of whack and I was HORRIBLE!
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 2:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I am right there with you sister..........EVERYTHING annoys me.....and I am very cranky and uncomfortable.
    Liz30355

Answer by Liz30355 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Good to know and ty! I am really mild-mannered for the most part, and sometimes here lately I feel awful about my mood swings. Helps to know that I'm not the only one who has ever felt like this!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 3:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• oh mann im a younger mom so old people would stare at me bcus also i look 16 so they probly were like y is this 1516 year old preggo?!??! but realy i was 18 n they would give dead stares i was liek wtf u lookin at im pregnant an happy!!!!as im screaming at old ppl for staring!its hard cus i had my son aug 24 so the heat killed em i was bitching out squarels outside i was so pissy!!! dont worry ull b bitchy a few weeks or so after the pregnancy also but it will subside!!!
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• wow m 8 mths too and according to my huband i have gone off the deep end
    KimFoster278

Answer by KimFoster278 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2009