Wanting another one...

I feel like my hormones have been beyond out of control..my SO is applying for our local city police dept this week and weve been talking about wanting another baby...weve known we wanted 2 or 3...ours is about 6 months now...but lately before every period is supposed to start ive been so anxious..this past month i couldve sworn i was having preg. symptoms..am i crazy for wanting one so bad. i know were not in a good situation to do such a thing before he gets this job but really, i cried when my period started...last month i was sooo depressed when it came i broke down and had the worst day!!! Any one else go through this?! what do i do?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is normal. I have 5 children and even though I knew I didn't need/want anymore children, the decission to have a tubal after my last one was born was still very hard. My SIL has 5 also and when she had her tubal she cried. She was like me, knew she was done, but it is a very hard choice to make, when you consider the fact that you cannot have children should you wish it. Just remain calm, do what is best for your family. Consider your LO and what the financial strain would do to her. I wish you luck.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• It is your hormones talking. I can remember well the strong drive I felt for having another baby. It was painful, and real. It is one way for the human race to survive. Guys are driven to have sex, women are driven to have babies. (this is a complete generalization, I know, I am just trying to illustrate my point.) Damp down your homes and drives, and consider if it is a logical thing right now to have another baby at this point. Be sure to talk it over carefully with your SO.

Answer by Bmat at 2:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Even if you know that you want to have more kids one day, why don't you just take this time to enjoy the baby you do have. If you wait a little longer to start trying for another one, then you can concentrate on all your baby's firsts && experience them without having to be pulled in 2 directions at once by 2 different children's needs.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2009