Post your symptoms here!!!

I think since everyone is pregnant...lol almost. That you should start posting your symptoms here!!!! I think i may be pregnant but i don't want to take a test and get a BFN...so havn't done it yet... Just like to read the symptoms so if you want...POST yours!!!!

SamiS7

Asked by SamiS7 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think there should be a subcategory called "I think am pregnant" apart from the "Pregnancy" subcategory.
    Anonymous

• when i was pregnant, i could not stand the smell of chicken. to me it smelled like a wet dog!!
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• nice symptom anon...lol
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 3:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• throwing up night til day...(in my 1st trimester)
    horrible body aches and still get them in my second trimester
    very sleepy my 1st trimester....never got out of bed except to go throw up
    very exhausted feeling in my second trimester

and im sure theres more but thats whats stands out
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• when i was pregnant some of my first symptoms were: excessive peeing, nausas, fatigue, & the crampy feeling like i was going to start my period...good luck!
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• My first symptom was extreme fatigue. Second was bloating and aversions to smells and food.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• My pregnancy symptoms are extreme fatigue...I could sleep all day, get up for a few hours and still sleep through the night. Also stuff that usually smells good to me, like SO's body wash that used to make me swoon, made me swoon in a bad way! Like feeling like I was going to throw up if he came near me.
    Anonymous

• Nausea for both pregnancies that never Quit! Being Beyond Hungry & never Full. Though sometimes if at A Restaurant I couldn't Eat it if it took too long. I'd get too Dizzy & have to leave! Feeling like passing out!! When I was first pregnant at 18. I got Migraines! They never ended! After my First Daughter was Born I never felt right or Well Again! I was A Size"0. Snd she was close to 9 lbs.# She's like my Best Friend now!! Myself I didn't like being Pregnant. It disagreed with me! But that's the only way to have any Family! I hope you have the best outcome! I hope everything you're hoping for comes true for you!! Best of Luck to you!! And all other Moms!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 3:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• For my 4th pregnancy I had a horrible taste in my mouth from start to finish. It was awful! I lost 8 pounds in under a week because I could not eat anything. Lord I am glad that one is over!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• this is my first pregnancy and I am 10 weeks now. What stands out to me is the fatigue, sense of smell that is crazy sensitive, peeing ALL THE TIME, there were menstrual like cramps for the first few weeks or so, feeling queasy, dizzy, and oh what fun the mood swings are!!!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2009