what do i do?

I just need some help with how to tell my husband that Im not into the kind of things that he wants me to do when we are having sex. He used to be okay with things but all the sudden he wants me to do all this stuff that I just dont feel comfertable with, and yes I have told him that but he doesn't really care its like he doesn't listen to me. How exactly can I tell him that I don't want to do the things that he wants me to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• He's obviously getting bored just having regular sex and is trying to spice it up. Sit down and talk with him about it and tell him the things that you're willing to do/try and the things you aren't, and come to an agreement with it.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 3:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Just tell him you don't want to do those things. Don't be shy. If you're not into something, tell him. He needs to respect that.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Women all over the world are fighting for the right to be free and we still can't say no to dh.
    just say no.
    Anonymous

• I would just tell him no when he asks you to do something that you have made very clear that you dont' want to do. If there are things you ARE willing to do/try let him know what they are. It's ok to experiment, but you should never be forced to do anything you aren't comfortable with. If he can't understand no, then tell him you aren't having sex with him anymore until he can learn to respect you again.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• forgot to add, while I don't believe in withholding sex as a form of punishment, this is a different situation.

He no longer respects your wishes or opinions && that is something serious.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• IF YOU DON'T DO IT HE WILL PROBABLY RESORT TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO WILL . I HAVE HAD FLINGS WITH MARRIED MEN , AND THEY TELL ME THAT THEY GET BORED OF THE SAME THING, AND THAT THEY CAN'T HELP IT BUT THEY LOOOVE WOMEN AND THEY LOVE THEIR WIVES BUT LOVE WOMEN TOO MUCH ... SORRY JUST HAD TO PUT IT OUT THERE
    Anonymous

• not all men stray when they dont get their way.....its called compromise and being in a trusting,loving marriage.......and lets not forget respect.....
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 4:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• It's called compromise. You need to do at least half of what he asks of you. You can't ask him to just forget all of his desires. Just like he shouldn't ask you to do it all for him. Unless you want him to find someone who will do it for him.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• NO, you do not NEED to do at least half of what he asks, that is ignorant. Try talking to him in a neutral situation, not "in the moment" when he is less likely to listen. I will say that compromise is a wonderful thing, I don't know what he is asking of you, but perhaps give it some thought and do some research. Maybe there are parts of what he wants that you can try. But just because you are married doesn't mean you are his sex slave, you don't ever have to do anything that makes you uncomfortable. If he can't accept that, then perhaps you should seek some sort of marital counseling before the issue goes any further.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 8:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• well i do alot for him but hes asking two things that i will not do and everything else i do for him i just dont understand it
    Anonymous