my question is why i have no friends that talk to me anymore

when i first came to cafemom everyone was kinda nice and i made a couple of good friends but now that some time has went by i hear from no one. i send messages asking how my "friends" are doing but never get an answer. i put up pictures and no one looks at them. i am thinking of leaving.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It happens to a lot of people. You're not the only one. But hang in there and find your niche. Sometimes finding groups you like is where you'll find some great people to chit chat with!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 4:36 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Do you send bulk mail or private. Alot of people could care less about impersonal bulk emails. Also everyone has kids and sometimes people just don't get on much when things change like kids home for summer or baby starting to walk. It could be alot of things. I would suggest joining more groups and making more friends.
    valerie0103

Answer by valerie0103 at 3:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• I agree anon 1:55
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Maybe get some new friends, yours may not be there. A lot of people post for a while then don't come back to cafemom for a long time. I once had nearly 700 friends. I set my widget to delete people who haven't been to CM in 6 months and 300 disappeared. Also, instead of sending messages try looking through your activity widget and an making comments directly on your friends content. I agree with the bulk thing. Mine is set to 2 or members and I have over 1800 messages. I will not check them
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2009