Bloody Nose...

Is it normal to get a really bad bloody nose like out of nowhere?

I generally have to blow my nose every morning cause of all the snot over night. Well this morning my body apparently decided I should get ride of some blood after words. I haven't had a bloody nose this bad in my whole life!! No joking. It was literally pouring out of me. How can this be normal?

Jessie1689

Asked by Jessie1689 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• absolutely normal. even increased snot lol is yet another part of the gig lol. i wouldnt worry about it unless it doesnt stop. =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 3:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Yes it is completly normal I had one every day for a week, and sometimes it would be so bad you would think that I was bleeding to death, Because blood would be all over (groose.) I even went to see my dr with one and he said not to worry about it unless I kept having them without getting them to stop.He recommened putting ice on my head or running my head under cold water. I works. Good luck
    msaltmomof2

Answer by msaltmomof2 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2009