• In the Spotlight:

is there an age when your breasts stop growing?

ok so i have been having some trouble. thought i was pregnant last week and im not but my breasts have gotten bigger. is it possible that they are still growing? im 21

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you've gained weight or gone on the pill, that can cause them to grow. Otherwise, I think it's unusual for them to still be growing at 21.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• yeah its possibe...it also depends on when you hit puberty as well...some ppl dont start their period until 14-17 which is not the average age
    but also if you take birth control it may also have an effect
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Breasts can store fat just like any other part of the body. So yes.
    Anonymous

• it must be because im on the pill. i hit puberty at 11. i have gained a little weight but not that much.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Also I believe your Cycle can help you go up or down A Cup Size! Sometimes breast tenderness affects me & mine Swell & Hurt!! There is different reasons for this but they vary! You are Young!! So they can grow or decrease as you gain or lose weight too!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 4:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2009